Posted to users@camel.apache.org by justme2 <ny...@hotmail.it> on 2010/04/02 12:06:45 UTC

Unmarshalling CSV files and send many messages

Hi,
I'm evaluating Camel in order to find out if it could be integrated in a
system.
What I'm trying to do is to set a file endpoint that reads csv files.
Those csv files contain about 100 lines each that should be sent as 100
messages to different endpoints (jms queues) regarding the content of every
line.
At first glance seems that Camel file component manages files as a whole
object allowing to check for specific content (i.e. for routing) but not
considering single lines as in my use-case.
Any suggestion ?
Thanks

Rob

Re: Unmarshalling CSV files and send many messages

Posted by justme2 <ny...@hotmail.it>.
Thank you so much.
All the best
Rob