Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Roland Hammerle <ro...@yahoo.com> on 2008/04/25 16:53:27 UTC

Duplicate caption for dataTable

The following code renders the table caption twice in IE. It works fine in Firefox.

<h:dataTable>

    <f:facet name="caption">
        <h:outputText value="#{msgs.table_graphDataSet}"/>
    </f:facet>

    <h:column>
        <f:facet name="header">
            <h:outputText value="#{msgs.column_module}"/>
        </f:facet>
        <h:outputText value="#{graphDataProperty.dataProperty.module}"/>
    </h:column>

</h:dataTable>

I am using MyFaces 1.2.2.

I found a bug report for this (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1126). However, it was closed as invalid without a comment. (Maybe because it was for the Tomahawk data table?)

I haven't much on this issue. I'd appreciate your help.

Roland

Re: Duplicate caption for dataTable

Posted by "simon.kitching@chello.at" <si...@chello.at>.
Roland Hammerle schrieb:
> The following code renders the table caption twice in IE. It works fine in Firefox.
>
> <h:dataTable>
>
>     <f:facet name="caption">
>         <h:outputText value="#{msgs.table_graphDataSet}"/>
>     </f:facet>
>
>     <h:column>
>         <f:facet name="header">
>             <h:outputText value="#{msgs.column_module}"/>
>         </f:facet>
>         <h:outputText value="#{graphDataProperty.dataProperty.module}"/>
>     </h:column>
>
> </h:dataTable>
>
> I am using MyFaces 1.2.2.
>
> I found a bug report for this (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMAHAWK-1126). However, it was closed as invalid without a comment. (Maybe because it was for the Tomahawk data table?)
>
> I haven't much on this issue. I'd appreciate your help.

Can you please show the revant html that gets rendered?