Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Shing Hing Man <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/16 12:32:02 UTC

Tap 4.1.2 : Asynchronous Selection Boxes does not work with Internet Explorer 6/7

I have run into the same problem of updating
a child SelectionProperty in IE 6, as described in the
following JIRA and an earlier post.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TAPESTRY-1206

and also
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/44438/match=stefan+esterer

It would be appreciated if someone can share his/her
solution.

Shing

Home page :
  http://uk.geocities.com/matmsh/index.html

Re: Tap 4.1.2 : Asynchronous Selection Boxes does not work with Internet Explorer 6/7

Posted by Patrick Klein <pa...@bi-so.de>.
Hi!

To my knowledge there is none yet.
This is the one thing that keeps us here from switching completely to
Ajax... :|

If you don't need a asynchronity, you could use synchronous updates for
now...

Regards,
    patrick