Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/16 16:31:02 UTC

Re: ClassNotFoundException while exporting packages via org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra

try to set the parent classloader to framework via the following property:

org.osgi.framework.bundle.parent=framework

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: ClassNotFoundException while exporting packages via org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
On 2/17/10 9:35 PM, Achuthan_Prakash@emc.com wrote:
> Thanks Karl.
> I added org.osgi.framework.bundle.parent=framework to the felix config, but that does not solve the problem. I still keep getting the java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError error.
>
> The solution suggested by Richard worked.
> Btw, I don't any documentation about using this property on Apache Felix site

Well, it should be mentioned, so that is an oversight I will fix, but it
is in the OSGi spec.

-> richard

Posted by Ac...@emc.com.

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: ClassNotFoundException while exporting packages via org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra

Posted by Nima Kaviani <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Cliff for the hint on changing the log level. I was just too much
into finding the bug to think of reconsidering the log info! It turned out
that I was checking the dependencies on the wrong bundle. I did some
manipulations to the other bundle that was the source of the issue and the
issue is gone.

thanks again,
-Nima

http://nima.magic.ubc.ca

Re: ClassNotFoundException while exporting packages via org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra

Posted by "Clifford H. James" <cj...@proteuseng.com>.

Posted by Nima Kaviani <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys,

http://nima.magic.ubc.ca