Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rick Leir <rl...@leirtech.com> on 2017/12/01 16:52:44 UTC

Re: Fwd: solr-security-proxy

The default blacklist is qt and stream, because there are examples of nasty things which can be done using those parms. But it seems much wiser to whitelist just the parms your web app needs to use. Am I missing something? Is there a simpler way to protect a Solr installation which just serves a few AJAX GETs? Cheers -- Rick