Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Rich Roth <ri...@on-the-net.com> on 1998/09/23 16:52:20 UTC

What's happening at ApacheCon for Gui-Dev

Gui-dev will now be represented by TWO sessions; my talk on tues and a
demo session on Fri (10:30-11:30am)

It sounds like Dani (from Spain) will be there to demo Comanche, I will
handle Webmin and probably Linuxconf.  Possible commercial demos from
Stronghold and Tenon (Mac Apache).  There will be a linux box as a server
and, probably a Win'95 as a workstation, not sure what else.

So far, no one has offered to provide an NT box to show a Gui for
M$/Apache.  I do have a Win'95 notebook with 40 meg ram, if Apache/NT and
the gui will run on that ??  I'll HELP configure it, but don't have the
time to really learn it - -- any takers ?

Later ...

Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

Direct:	 Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061, Voice: 413-586-9668

Email: rich@on-the-net.com                    Url: http://east.on-the-net.com
      ~~~   i-Depth lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
      ~~~  7 day free trial at: http://www.i-depth.com/signup.htm ~~~

Re: What's happening at ApacheCon for Gui-Dev

Posted by Rich Roth <ri...@on-the-net.com>.
On Wed, 23 Sep 1998, Rich Roth wrote:

> Gui-dev will now be represented by TWO sessions; my talk on tues and a
> demo session on Fri (10:30-11:30am)

Opps, make that Weds.