Posted to dev@singa.apache.org by "Shreyansh Shrivastava." <sh...@nitk.edu.in> on 2019/06/10 03:01:25 UTC

GSoC blog series

I am a Google summer of code student working to develop a statistical
classifier plugin for ASF Spamassassin. I will be writing a series of blogs
regarding my technical and non-technical experiences during the program,
and since it's open source it's a win-win. Moaz and Wang will be
co-mentoring me hence I thought it will be nice to share it in this mailing
list.

The first part is simply about how I came across Spamassassin and how I got
selected. Will be touching on specifics later on. Blog 1
<https://medium.com/@shreyansh25.shrivastava/spamassassin-singa-and-me-7927dbaa16d0>

Regards,
Shreyansh Shrivastava

Re: GSoC blog series

Posted by "Shreyansh Shrivastava." <sh...@nitk.edu.in>.
This is the third entry of the blog series. I cover the OOPs concepts of
Perl and the related syntax. This is a bit off track when we think about
SINGA (although inline with Spamassassin), but I'll be covering SINGA in
the subsequent blogs.
Blog 3 Perl-OOPs
<https://medium.com/@shreyansh25.shrivastava/perl-oops-13d7c017e69f?postPublishedType=initial>

Regards,