Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/31 00:28:01 UTC

Mesos works fine, but problems with Marathon console.

Hi all,

I'm a marathon newbie. I'm running Marathon with Mesos 0.23.0. I followed
the steps documented in

 http://open.mesosphere.com/getting-started/datacenter/install/

While I can start marathon with zk and master pointing to zookeeper quorum
and mesos-master respectively, when I try to open the web console at port
8080, it gives me an error that it cannot connect to the server. I am able
to launch mesos console at port 5050 - so I don't think its the problem
with the server.

Can you please suggest if I am missing on any configs?

Thanks,I appreciate your help.

Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula

Re: Mesos works fine, but problems with Marathon console.

Posted by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com>.
no, it did not.

Problem was with the build, initially it did not leave any logs - I had to
re-do the process and install some dependencies.

Posted by Ondrej Smola <on...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Haripriya Ayyalasomayajula <ah...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.