Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Lenny Primak <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us> on 2013/01/11 17:24:51 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] FlowLogix Tapestry & JEE Integration Library, version 1.2.1

Happy New Year,

We are pleased to announce a major update to FlowLogix Tapestry LIbrary, Version 1.2.1

The library is available from the Maven Central repository.
Library Page :http://code.google.com/p/flowlogix/wiki/TapestryLibrary
Project Page: http://code.google.com/p/flowlogix

Major New in this release:

- CDI support is turned on by default
- Tynamo / Shiro security, including Annotations, now work in EJBs and CDI beans
- New Ajax loading spinner mixin
- Using @EJB for remote calls in Tapestry
- Automatic pinging of SFSBs from Tapestry context

Released under the Apache v2 License

-------------------------------------
Major Features

New Tapestry annotations such as @AJAX for automated session tracking and graceful degradation
Session tracking with automatic redirection to login page, even from AJAX requests, if required
Form submits from the browser history are handled properly, automatically, instead of throwing exception to the user
Components including DynImg, SessionMonitor and Login
Mixins including DisableAfterSubmit, DeferZoneUpdate, AjaxLoadingSpinner, and UpdateEvent
Use @EJB annotation in Tapestry objects, including Stateful session beans and bridge Tapestry and JEE
CDI (Context and Dependency Injection) Support - Thanks to Magnus Kvalheim
Use tapestry-jpa with multiple databases easily with PersistenceRegistry
Improved Tapestry DateField calendar functionality
Bridges Security between Tapestry-Security/Shiro, EJBs and REST Services
Create GWT Components and use them in Tapestry pages / components with GwtSupport
End-to-End integration with GWT and SmartGWT
Override Tapestry Ajax highlight colors easily with a mixin
Automatic wait cursor while waiting for Ajax request (ZoneLoadingSpinner mixin)
build-core, a pre-made Maven POM parent for Tapestry and GWT to work with JEE
Skinny WAR support, deploy-on-save support for Glassfish and NetBeans
Runtime Environment
The library will run on Java 7+ and in any Servlet or JEE container
Some more advanced features require Servlet 3.0 and a full JEE container such as Glassfish.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] FlowLogix Tapestry & JEE Integration Library, version 1.2.1

Posted by Magnus Kvalheim <ma...@movellas.com>.
Thanks and happy new year to you too.
Congrats, looks very impressive - will look forward to experiment.

Cheers and good weekend
Magnus

-sent from mobile
Den 11. jan. 2013 17:25 skrev "Lenny Primak" <lp...@hope.nyc.ny.us>