Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Maurizio Colizza <co...@westaquila.com> on 2013/02/09 12:09:13 UTC

User's Guide Chapeter 9

Dear Dev,

I am studying the Apache Mina User's Guide, in order to develop a
multi thread application based on Java NIO. I am doing it for my
activity research (I am a PhD. student of University of L'Aquila).
I am studing the example reported in Chapter 9 of the online user's guide.
I want to execute the example shown in Chapter 9, but I think that the
code of the client is not complete. Can you give me the full code of
the example?

Thank you so much,
Best Regards

Maurizio Colizza
Research Engineer
Università degli Studi dell'Aquila-Centro di eccellenza DEWS
Cel. 3339973021
Skype : maurizio.colizza

Re: User's Guide Chapeter 9

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 2/9/13 12:09 PM, Maurizio Colizza a écrit :
> Dear Dev,
>
> I am studying the Apache Mina User's Guide, in order to develop a
> multi thread application based on Java NIO. I am doing it for my
> activity research (I am a PhD. student of University of L'Aquila).
> I am studing the example reported in Chapter 9 of the online user's guide.
> I want to execute the example shown in Chapter 9, but I think that the
> code of the client is not complete. Can you give me the full code of
> the example?
You can check the code on

https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=mina.git;a=tree;f=mina-example/src/main/java/org/apache/mina/example;h=757ffea55ed33a79e4c5edeb54b98700ae5eded1;hb=2.0

The 'imagine' project contains the code that is on the chapter-9 page.

We would appreciate if you provide a bit more informaion about what's
wrong on the documentation page, n order to fix it. You can even provide
a patch for it, taht would be very appreciated :)

Last, not least, if you'd like to participate in the effort, it's
something possible : we are all volunteers, and we welcome anyone helping !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com