Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Dinesh Hegde <di...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 09:51:46 UTC

Not able to use Oak osgi from my bundle

I am not able to make use of OAK OSGI services from bundle which i have
created.I have a sample bundle deployed , from which need to access the
OAK-Core APIS/services. Need to do functionality like do DB
connection,create repository,query etc on OAK with Mongo DB. Not getting
any information regarding how to use DocumentNodeStoreService.Kindly
requesting you to help me with some sample.
Please help me how to proceed with this.
Thank you.