Posted to dev@ariatosca.apache.org by Slack <no...@slack.com> on 2017/05/23 17:17:25 UTC

[Slack] Notifications from the ASF team for May 23rd, 2017 at 8:17 PM

Hi ARIA TOSCA,

You have a new mention from the ASF team
(https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-186860840147/).

---

#ariatosca
View in the archives:
https://the-asf.slack.com/x-185534614710-186860840147/archives/ariatosca/p1495558377357058

ran (7:52 PM, May 23rd)
Yup, he was

Tal Liron (8:06 PM, May 23rd)
@channel i want to suggest a compromise between slack and email
regarding daily [UPDATE]s. let's say that normally we post them here,
UNLESS we know that there is an issue that would require feedback from
others. in that case, we post it on email with as much detail as
possible. this would give the larger community an opportunity to provide
feedback or ask questions about the more major change. makes sense?

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-5a1cb74d28-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-796e6535e1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-4e6e073ada-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-806a2d8aa0-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-6adc840c34-notify-mute-7d.

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://the-asf.slack.com/unsub/U5FFQJ2LW-64de78982b-notify.

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://the-asf.slack.com/account.