Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca> on 2003/07/31 20:16:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Vacation messages (was Re: Pascal Jeanne/AdvInt/Advantra is out of the office.)

On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 Pascal_Jeanne@EnterpriseServices.com.au wrote:

> I will be out of the office starting  01/08/2003 and will not return until
> 04/08/2003.
>
> I will respond to your message when I return.

This user has been removed from the mailing list.

Please let this be a reminder to everyone that unless you are sure that
your vacation program deals correctly with mailing lists, either don't use
it, or unsubscribe from the mailing list first.

(It's incredible how brain-dead many mailers are; The unix vacation
program has handled this correctly for decades, why can't Microsoft et al
figure it out?)

Joshua.