Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Hashimoto, Mike" <Mi...@cis.canon.com> on 2001/10/11 18:40:35 UTC

WSDL & Localhost

I recently downloaded the IBM WSTK (2.4) and ran the WSDL generator app on
my test service.  This worked fine, I got my .wsdl file, the interface.wsdl
file and the deployment-descriptor.

However, I was very careful to call out my server's specfic IP address when
setting up the routing to my service.  But I noticed in the .wsdl file there
is still a 'localhost' reference to the interface.wsdl file.  I had to
hand-edit this to get our .NET client to work.

Is this a bug or did I overlook something?

TIA,
  mh