Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2014/11/13 01:25:54 UTC

VOTE Release Oozie 4.1.0 (candidate 0)

Hi folks,
I have created a build for Oozie 4.1.0, candidate 0. Obviously, we have a lot of new features in 4.1 including but not limited to new sharelib service, consolidation of JPAExecutor, enhancement of HA with SLA and HCat, Improvement to Oozie coordinator ExecutionOrder. Keys to verify the signature of the release artifact are available at http://www.apache.org/dist/oozie/KEYS Please download, test, and try it out: http://people.apache.org/~<YOU APACHE ID>/oozie-4.1.0-rc0 The release, md5 signature, gpg signature, and rat report can all
be found at the above address.
Vote closes on Saturday 5pm. But since we have a lot to test and Saturday is weekend, I am willing to extend the voting time beyond the conventional 72 hours to end of Next Monday.

Bowen

Re: VOTE Release Oozie 4.1.0 (candidate 0)

Posted by Purshotam Shah <pu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Done. Thanks for review.

From: bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com>>
Date: Thursday, November 13, 2014 at 3:45 PM
To: Purshotam Shah <pu...@yahoo-inc.com>>, "dev@oozie.apache.org<ma...@oozie.apache.org>" <de...@oozie.apache.org>>, Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com>>
Subject: Re: VOTE Release Oozie 4.1.0 (candidate 0)

Looks like the test failure is not related. Please proceed to commit.

________________________________
Posted by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Purshotam Shah <pu...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.

Posted by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Purshatom,
I gave a "+1" on your 2064 patch.

Posted by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by bowen zhang <bo...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Can anyone link the apache jira to this issue?
thanks,
Bowen

Posted by Rohini Palaniswamy <ro...@gmail.com>.