Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/06 10:14:31 UTC

Re: WARN [HtmlLabelRenderer]

That's not so easy if you want to still use HTML Layouting for
enclosing your components.

The problem is a know problem in the interaction of JSF and HTML/JSP.
It will be fixed in JSF 1.2, right now all you can do is enclose your
inputText's and outputLabels in a component like panelGrid.

The problem is that JSP build's up the component tree one by one, and
at the time of the rendering of the label, the inputText hasn't been
built so far.

Another option: just ignore the warning respectively set the log-level
to a higher level for the HTMLLabelRenderer. You can safely ignore it,
the label component will do its best to render correctly even without
finding the inputText component.

regards,

Martin

--