Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2010/11/04 08:02:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome David Jencks as an OpenWebBeans committer

Hi folks!

The Apache OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that David Jencks has
accepted our invitation to join OpenWebBeans as a committer.

Congratulations and welcome David!

txs and LieGrue,
the OpenWebBeans PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome David Jencks as an OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by Joseph Bergmark <be...@apache.org>.
Welcome!

Sincerely,

Joe

Posted by "Keuller Magalhaes (PD)" <ke...@pdcase.com.br>.
Hi David,

Welcome! Congratulations!

Cheers,

--
*Keuller Magalhães | Arquiteto de Solução*
55 91 8218-7423

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome David Jencks as an OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by "Keuller Magalhaes (PD)" <ke...@pdcase.com.br>.
Hi David,

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome David!

--Gurkan

Posted by Gerhard <ge...@gmail.com>.
welcome!

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Cool!

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Congrats!

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome David Jencks as an OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by Rohit Kelapure <ke...@gmail.com>.
Congrats David!

Posted by "Paul J. Reder" <re...@remulak.net>.
Congratulations David!

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome David Jencks as an OpenWebBeans committer

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Great. Congrats David!

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.
On Nov 4, 2010, at 12:02 AM, Mark Struberg wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> The Apache OpenWebBeans PMC is pleased to announce that David Jencks has
> accepted our invitation to join OpenWebBeans as a committer.
>
> Congratulations and welcome David!

Many thanks for this honor, I look forward to working with all of you!

david jencks

Posted by Gurkan Erdogdu <gu...@yahoo.com>.
Welcome David!

--Gurkan