Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by none none <me...@yahoo.com> on 2001/09/12 16:05:24 UTC

jetspeed and template engines (Velocity / Webmacro )

Hello all,

I just installed and tested jetspeed1.3a1 and
everything works fine. This is a really nice
framework.

I am now willing to convert my jsp files to velocity
macros.

The fact is that I am kind of confused about the way
jetspeed (or turbine) knows which template engine to
use (velocity for my case).

Could someone please explain me where this is
configured or direct me to a good related doc.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Pascal.

Re: jetspeed and template engines (Velocity / Webmacro )

Posted by Raphaƫl Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
none none wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I just installed and tested jetspeed1.3a1 and
> everything works fine. This is a really nice
> framework.
>
> I am now willing to convert my jsp files to velocity
> macros.

If you're just starting with Jetspeed, I'd advise you to use one
of the latest Jetspeed CVS image (or nightly build).

You'll find it much easier to work with because you can seemlessly

mix JSP and Velocity in the same portal screen.

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris