Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> on 2003/02/17 04:53:44 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apr libapr.dsp configure.in apr.dsp CHANGES

brane@apache.org wrote:

>brane       2003/02/16 19:47:11
>
>  Modified:    test     testall.c test_apr.h Makefile.win Makefile.in
>               misc/unix Makefile.in
>               .        libapr.dsp configure.in apr.dsp CHANGES
>  Added:       test     testenv.c
>               misc/win32 env.c
>               misc/unix env.c
>               include  apr_env.h
>  Log:
>  Added a new module, apr_env, for manipulating the environment. The new
>  functions are apr_env_get, apr_env_set and apr_env_delete. Also added a set
>  of tests for the new functions.

Again, I'll have to ask somebody with Netware (and perhaps OS/2?)
knowhow to get the implementation working on that platform. Thanks.

Re: cvs commit: apr libapr.dsp configure.in apr.dsp CHANGES

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Brian Havard wrote:

>As it stands, on OS/2 I get:
>

>>testall -v testenv
>>

>Partial APR Tests:
>    Environment:              ..N
>
>3 tests run:  2 passed, 0 failed, 1 not implemented.
>
>Not Implemented tests in Environment:
>1) test_delenv: apr_env_delete not implemented on this platform

That's not really surprising. I only wrote a Windows implementation and
a Unix implementation using unsetenv for apr_env_delete. OS/2 quite
possibly has some other way to do that, and somebody will just have to
write the implementation.

Re: cvs commit: apr libapr.dsp configure.in apr.dsp CHANGES

Posted by Brian Havard <br...@kheldar.apana.org.au>.