Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Allan Erskine <a....@cs.ucl.ac.uk> on 2002/01/22 15:59:32 UTC

cocoon app deployment patterns

There must have been previous discussion of this matter; I wonder if
someone could give me some pointers, as I'd really like to know the
answer to the following question.

Upgrading from Tomcat 4.0 to 4.1 is likely to be a breeze - I can just
copy all my apps across, and be done.  Unless I'm missing something,
it's likely not to be as easy with cocoon, as all my cocoon apps need to
carry cocoon.jar (and the rest) around with them.

What issues are involved with setting up and administering a cocoon
installation to which multiple cocoon apps can be deployed in a similar
fashion to Tomcat?  And is there documentation/mail archive material on
this?

RE: cocoon app deployment patterns

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
The feature you are asking are in discussion stage. Check thread
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=100249269204869&w=2 for
more information.

Regards,
Vadim