Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2001/03/20 20:11:07 UTC

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS : SOAP interop test suite

Hey, it's been noted that there are currently no Apache-SOAP servers (I
think - it's a bit hard to tell) that have been validated by the Userland
SOAP validator (at http://validator.soapware.org).

Would someone out there be willing to set up a publically-accessible SOAP
endpoint on the net somewhere and implement the services so that we can get
our stuff tested with this interoperability system?

Could we host such a thing at Apache?

Glen Daniels
Allaire Corp
Engineering Manager
http://www.allaire.com/
                                Building cool stuff for web developers

Re: CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS : SOAP interop test suite

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com>.
I am willing to help with something like this.  What do I need to do?

Scott Sanders

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@totalsync.com>.