Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Maxence Bernard <ma...@maxence.info> on 2010/02/28 22:49:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] muCommander adds support for HDFS

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you guys know that HDFS support has been added to the recently released version 0.8.5 of muCommander ( http://www.mucommander.com/ ), allowing you to browse, read and write to an HDFS cluster with the convenience of a graphical user interface.

I'm considering adding read/write support for HAR archive files and control over the replication factor to a future release.

I hope you will find this useful. Your feedback is of course very welcome!

Best regards,
Maxence Bernard