Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Maruthi <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/18 15:53:19 UTC

Hello Stijn..ploblem with .sql scripts....

Hello Stijn,

I tried with the files you sent.Still i am getting these errors.Anything wrong in the syntax again?.I copy and pasted the error message below.

Maruthi.
=============================
Error Messages ::
=============================

mysql> \.  c:\jetspeed-1.5-src\src\sql\external\turbine-mysql.sql
ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-
implied.
-
drop table if exists TURBINE_USER' at line 1
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)

ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-
-
CREATE TABLE EMAIL_INBOX (
  EMAIL_INBOX_ID integer(11

Re: Hello Stijn..ploblem with .sql scripts....

Posted by Maruthi <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Dear Stijn ...Nothing is diplaying ..sometimes i am getting the error message and sometimes other portlets are displaying except mine.I have seen the log file..i dont understand whats wrong....below is the error message in jetspeed.

Thank you very much for your patience...
Maruthi.

====================================
Error Message in Jetspeed Home Page ::
=====================================
There has been an Error!Reason:

Get/Post Data:user = admintemplate = ShowError.vmpage = default.psmlmedia-type = htmlaction = controllers.XMultiColumnControllerActionmodelchangelist = eventsubmit_dosave = Save and Apply
Stacktrace:
                java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)	at org.apache.turbine.util.velocity.VelocityActionEvent.executeEvents(VelocityActionEvent.java:159)	at org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.controllers.VelocityControllerAction.perform(VelocityControllerAction.java:71)	at org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.exec(ActionLoader.java:122)	at org.apache.turbine.modules.pages.DefaultPage.doBuild(DefaultPage.java:143)	at org.apache.turbine.modules.Page.build(Page.java:90)	at org.apache.turbine.modules.PageLoader.exec(PageLoader.java:123)	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doGet(Turbine.java:563)	at org.apache.turbine.Turbine.doPost(Turbine.java:658)	at
 javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)	at
 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)	at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:117)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)	at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)	at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:793)	at
 org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:702)	at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:571)	at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:644)	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException	at org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.controllers.XMultiColumnControllerAction.applyModelChanges(XMultiColumnControllerAction.java:114)	at org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.controllers.XMultiColumnControllerAction.doSave(XMultiColumnControllerAction.java:87)	... 38 more

Re: Hello Stijn..ploblem with .sql scripts....

Posted by Stijn de Witt <St...@bergland-it.nl>.
Is nothing displaying at all or do you see the portlet's title bar?
Check your log:  tomcat/webapps/jetspeed/WEB-INF/log/jetspeed.log
What does it say?

-Stijn

Posted by Arnaudin Xavier <xa...@alienor.com>.
Maruthi a écrit :

>Hello Stijn,
>
>I tried with the files you sent.Still i am getting these errors.Anything wrong in the syntax again?.I copy and pasted the error message below.
>

>Maruthi.
>=============================
>Error Messages ::
>=============================
>
>mysql> \.  c:\jetspeed-1.5-src\src\sql\external\turbine-mysql.sql
>ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-
>implied.
>-
>drop table if exists TURBINE_USER' at line 1
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.01 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
>
>ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax.  Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-
>-
>CREATE TABLE EMAIL_INBOX (
>  EMAIL_INBOX_ID integer(11

>Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.

Hi tried this patch. there is bug on this file.
<ci...@alienor.com>

--

Xavier Arnaudin