Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Rahamim, Zvi (Zvi)" <zr...@avaya.com> on 2006/12/27 15:29:21 UTC

SNAPSHOT versions

Hi,
I could see that in the project directory in the repository there is a
file maven-metadata.xml that has the information which versions are
exist.
I could also see that in case of snapshot there is no information which
snapshot versions there are, only the last one.
Is there a way to know the list of SNAPSHOT versions in the repository?
Thanks!

Re: SNAPSHOT versions

Posted by franz see <fr...@gmail.com>.
Good day to you, Rahamim,

AFAIK, no. It will only show you one snapshot of an artifact with the same
version ( x[.y[.z][-classifier][-i] ).

Cheers,
Franz