Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Denis Thierry <de...@aic-info.com> on 2002/06/25 17:38:35 UTC

SourceWritingTransformer java.util.EmptyStackException error

Hi All,

I downloaded the latest version of cocoon2.1-dev and I get the following
error while trying to run the
examples of SourceWriterTransformer (tomcat 404b2+jdk1.4+winnt4.0):

java.util.EmptyStackException
 at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:79)
 at java.util.Stack.pop(Stack.java:61)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer.removeRecorder(Abstr
actSAXTransformer.java:416)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.SourceWritingTransformer.endTransformingEle
ment(SourceWritingTransformer.java:534)
 at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer.endElement(AbstractS
AXTransformer.java:351)

 [skip a lot ...]

 at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:536)
ERROR   (2002-06-25) 17:29.08:241   [sitemap.transformer.tofile]
(/cocoon/mount/editor/test/3) HttpProcessor[80][4]/SourceWritingTransformer:
cancelled by recycle() method

Does anybody has a clue?

Denis

Re: SourceWritingTransformer java.util.EmptyStackException error

Posted by Denis Thierry <de...@aic-info.com>.
Hi Carsten,

Just to confirm. I downloaded the csvHEAD and compiled. The examples are now
running perfectly out of the box !!!

Denis
Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Hi Denis,