Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/15 18:37:10 UTC

Process Resources as Eclipse Launch Configuration

Hi,

I am using an Eclipse launch configuration to process resources with a clean
in Eclipse.  The .project file has the build command shown below.  When
running eclipse:eclipse, this build command gets erased.  Is there a way I
can automatically have this build command added when I run eclipse:eclipse?

<buildCommand>

<name>org.eclipse.ui.externaltools.ExternalToolBuilder</name>

<triggers>full,incremental,</triggers>

<arguments>

<dictionary>

<key>LaunchConfigHandle</key>

<value>&lt;project&gt;/.externalToolBuilders/Process Repository Resources
[Builder].launch</value>

</dictionary>

</arguments>

</buildCommand>

Re: Process Resources as Eclipse Launch Configuration

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.
Thanks but I think that doesn't allow me to put complicated stuff like what
I've shown before.

Posted by Tom Huybrechts <to...@gmail.com>.
Maybe this helps: