Posted to dev@datasketches.apache.org by leerho <le...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/25 23:13:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache Project Maturity Model Assessment for DataSketches (DRAFT)

Folks,

You can view the proposed draft of our maturity model at
https://datasketches.apache.org/docs/Maturity.html.

Please feel free to comment and discuss here any issues you might have with
the document along with suggestions on how to improve it.  Completing this
is a critical step on our way to graduation.

Thank you.

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Project Maturity Model Assessment for DataSketches (DRAFT)

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.
@Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>

The issue you pointed out WRT copies of external distributions also must be
on dist.apache.org has been FIXED!  :)
See RE40 of our Maturity Model
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-datasketches-website/blob/master/docs/Graduation/Maturity.md>
and
our dist directory for our core java release
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/datasketches/java/1.3.0-incubating/>
as an example.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

Regards,
Lee.

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi Lee,

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

Posted by leerho <le...@gmail.com>.
A source tarball is still source.  I think the question about binaries is
referring to compiled source, I.e., ultimately not human readable (at least
by most humans :) )

Posted by Jon Malkin <jo...@gmail.com>.