Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Monika Solanki <mo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/04 14:36:20 UTC

Error in building the full launcher on the existing version of Stanbol

Hello,

I have downloaded Stanbol from github and I tried building the full
launcher to get access to the Ontology Manager component of Stanbol.
However the  maven build process give sme the following error,

Failed to execute goal
org.apache.sling:maven-launchpad-plugin:2.3.2:prepare-package
(prepare-package) on project org.apache.stanbol.launchers.full: Unable
to find artifact. Failure to find
org.apache.stanbol:org.apache.stanbol.data.opennlp.ner.en:jar:1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
in http://repository.apache.org/snapshots was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval
of apache.snapshots has elapsed or updates are forced

I tried removing the ner dependency but the error persists. I would
appreciate any help in resolving this.

Thanks,

Monika

Re: Error in building the full launcher on the existing version of Stanbol

Posted by Monika Solanki <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I used the github distribution and compiled it from the command
line. I now have atleast the server running, but not all components work.

Posted by steve reinders <st...@gmail.com>.