Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Kevin Grignon <ke...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/18 11:33:00 UTC

Re: Yet another Apache Logo

Hello All,

I have create an AOO 4.0 Logo Exploration page at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.x+-+Logo+Explorations
.

Please capture you thoughts related to brand attributes and visual elements
that represent the brand attributes.

Also, feel free to include any rough concept sketches. No wrong answers
here, let brainstorm for a while.

Regards,
Kevin