Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by "Diethelm Guallar, Gonzalo" <Go...@sonda.com> on 2001/08/17 01:00:36 UTC

Error when mailing commit messages

I'm getting this mail message every time I do a commit:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.

<ja...@apache.org>:

That could be the reason why the development list is so quiet...
Can somebody fix this, please?

--
Gonzalo A. Diethelm
gonzalo.diethelm@sonda.com

Re: Error when mailing commit messages

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 8/16/01 4:00 PM, "Diethelm Guallar, Gonzalo" <Go...@sonda.com>
wrote:

> I'm getting this mail message every time I do a commit:
>

> Hi. This is the qmail-send program at apache.org.
> I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
>
> <ja...@apache.org>:
> Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.1.1)
>

> That could be the reason why the development list is so quiet...
> Can somebody fix this, please?

On it...in the future, please send requests like this to apmail@apache.org

Thanks,

-jon