Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Broyer <t....@gmail.com> on 2012/11/05 03:39:39 UTC

[ANN] gwt-maven-plugin 2.5.0 Released

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of the gwt-maven-plugin version 2.5.0.

http://mojo.codehaus.org/gwt-maven-plugin/

To get this update, simply specify the version in your project's plugin
configuration:

<plugin>
        <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
        <artifactId>gwt-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>2.5.0</version>
</plugin>

This version has had absolutely no change since 2.5.0-rc2 except for the
GWT dependencies being updated to 2.5.0, and that's the reason I'm
releasing it without a vote.

I've just pushed the "release" button, so wait a bit that it sync's to
Central, or grab it from CodeHaus:
https://nexus.codehaus.org/content/repositories/releases/org/codehaus/mojo/gwt-maven-plugin/2.5.0/

Re: [ANN] gwt-maven-plugin 2.5.0 Released

Posted by Mathieu Gamonnet <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

--
Mathieu GAMONNET