Posted to community@flink.apache.org by Kostas Tzoumas <kt...@apache.org> on 2016/12/16 13:46:00 UTC

Who's hiring, December 2016

Hi folks,

As promised, here is the first thread for Flink-related job positions. If
your organization is hiring people on Flink-related positions do reply to
this thread with a link for applications.

data Artisans is hiring on multiple technical positions. Help us build
Flink, and help our customers be successful in their Flink projects:

- Senior distributed systems engineer:
https://data-artisans.workable.com/jobs/396284

- Software engineer (Java/Scala and/or Python):
https://data-artisans.workable.com/jobs/396286

- QA/DevOps engineer: https://data-artisans.workable.com/jobs/396288

- UI/UX engineer: https://data-artisans.workable.com/jobs/396287

- Senior data engineer (EU and USA):
https://data-artisans.workable.com/jobs/325667

Best regards,
Kostas

PS: As mentioned in the original DISCUSS thread, I am cc'ing the dev and
user lists in the first few emails to remind folks to subscribe to the new
community@flink.apache.org mailing list

Instructions to subscribe are here:

Re: Who's hiring, December 2016

Posted by dan bress <da...@gmail.com>.
The team I work on at Twitter is hiring a Software Engineer:
https://careers.twitter.com/en/work-for-twitter/software-engineer-data-products.html

Dan

Posted by Dominik Bruhn <do...@dbruhn.de>.
Relayr, a Berlin based IoT company is using Apache Flink for processing
its sensor data. We are still in the learning phase, but are commited to
using Flink.

Check out our public job ads for Berlin and Munich:
https://relayr.io/jobs/

If you are interested, even if there is no clearly matching job ad, feel
free to ping me,
Dominik

Posted by dan bress <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by dan bress <da...@gmail.com>.