Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Robb Zelmann <ze...@hotmail.it> on 2011/11/14 18:15:43 UTC

how create plugin jspwiki on eclipse

I'm trying to create a plugin, but really I'm finding a lot of trouble.I don't find a tutorial for create plugin of jspwiki on eclipse.. Can anybody help me?

Re: how create plugin jspwiki on eclipse

Posted by Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hello Robb,

a couple of links that you might find interesting:
- http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/WritingPlugins
- http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/RozekPlugins

Also, you can have a look at the source code, packages
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.plugin (2.8 branch) or org.apache.wiki.plugin (trunk).
For instance, CurrentTimePlugin, SessionsPlugin and Image classes are very
easy to follow.

regards,
juan pablo

Posted by Harry Metske <ha...@gmail.com>.
Robb,

maybe this is a good startingpoint for developing on JSPWiki in general :

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/FAQDevelopment
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/AnonymousSVNAccess

checking out the complete project in your IDE (eclipse is fine) is the best
way to start.
I don't know where the source of graphviz is ...

regards,
Harry

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hi Robb,