Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Yun <yb...@liacs.nl> on 2006/08/22 16:48:47 UTC

IllegalStateException

My AXIS2 program runs very well in window environment. But, after I setup a
new Linux environment, the program doesn't work. I've successfully installed
axis2 in the Linux server and also successfuly uploaded my own axis2 .aar
package. All services are listed in the list of "available services". But
when I tried to use the web services, error occured. The error is as
following.

 org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve@1302fc5: Exceptio
n Processing ErrorPage[errorCode=500,
location=/axis2-web/Error/error500.jsp]
java.lang.IllegalStateException
        at org.apache.coyote.Response.reset(Response.java:296)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteResponse.reset(CoyoteResponse.java:63
1)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteResponse.reset(CoyoteResponse.java:89
7)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.custom(StandardHostValve.j
ava:389)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.status(StandardHostValve.j
ava:301)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.j
ava:147)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValv
eContext.java:104)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.j
ava:117)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValv
eContext.java:102)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.jav
a:520)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineVal
ve.java:109)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValv
eContext.java:104)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.jav
a:520)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
        at
org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:16
0)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java
:799)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.proce
ssConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
:577)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:683)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Please help me with this problem!

Thank you in advance!

Yun