Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Galuza, Mike" <MG...@dejarnette.com> on 2003/05/15 14:47:57 UTC

Can't see new jsp pages

I'm running Apache 2.0.44 and Tomcat 4.1.24 and mod_jk on Win2k.

I can see http://localhost/examples/jsp/dates/date.jsp, which is one of the
example jsp pages that comes with tomcat.  But if I create a new directory
and jsp file, say examples/jsp/test/xxx.jsp, tomcat can't seem to find the
file.  If I move date.jsp to examples/jsp/test it can't see it.  If I move
my xxx.jsp to examples/jsp/dates it can't see it.

Sorry for my ignorance, but what's the deal?  Tomcat can't seem to see any
new jsp files I create or move.  How do I get it to find these files?

Thanks in advance

Re: Can't see new jsp pages

Posted by System <sy...@eluminoustechnologies.com>.
I am having the same problem. Please let me know the solution if you find
any.

Thankx,

Tina..

Re: Can't see new jsp pages

Posted by John Turner <to...@johnturner.com>.
What's the error message you get?  404?  Apache or Tomcat errors (Tomcat
error pages look different).

John