Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wb...@Ensign-BickfordInd.com on 2002/08/06 18:12:33 UTC

Data Source issue?

Hello!

I am not sure where this problem is coming from...
After a time, all of my calls to my data source (MySql) start returning
a Communications Link Failure: java.io.Exception
I did some checking and it looked like it was a problem with Struts not
automatically reconnecting on a dropped connection, so I added:

<set-property property="autoReconnect" value="true" />

To my data-sources.

This did not seem to make it go away...

Any thoughts?  As always thanks for any suggestions...

Bill

PS. Aug 3rd Nightly build of Struts, Java 1.2 (1.3 coming soon), HPUX11,
Tomcat 4.04