Posted to modules-dev@httpd.apache.org by Lukáš Hellebrandt <lh...@redhat.com> on 2016/04/28 17:27:54 UTC

Authz provider module: r->server->server_scheme is (null)

Hi,

I have an Apache module which is an authz_provider. In this module, I
have request_rec *r. I need to get an URI scheme used (i.e. "http",
"https"...). However, r->server->server_scheme is (null).

Why is that? And is there any other way to get the used scheme?

Thanks for help!

--
Lukas Hellebrandt
Associate Quality Engineer

Re: Authz provider module: r->server->server_scheme is (null)

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Lukáš Hellebrandt <lh...@redhat.com> wrote:
> Why is that? And is there any other way to get the used scheme?

ap_http_scheme(r) for the requests scheme, as opposed to the servers.
This is what the expression parser and mod_rewrite uses.