Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Barbara Nelson <bn...@extricity.com> on 2001/01/16 04:18:36 UTC

Compiling mod_jserv.so on AIX for IBM HTTP Server

Has anyone succeeded in building mod_jserv.so for AIX for the IBM HTTP
Server (not Apache).  I've figured out how to build the module for Apache,
but not for the IBM HTTP Server.  There is a -DAFPA directive, and there is
some code in mod_jserv.c that seems to distinguish between the IBM HTTP
Server and other servers, based on a flag HAVE_APFD but I can't figure out
the correct build flags, and am getting compilation errors.  If anyone has
either a compiled mod_jserv.so for the IBM HTTP server, or the
compiler/loader flags to build it, I would much appreciate it.

Many thanks,
Barbara Nelson.