Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by yusef <yu...@acecomm.com> on 2006/05/24 18:55:05 UTC

extension MBean

hi,

1) I have created a component, say comp1, that implements comp1MBean
interface.
this interface provides some management methods.
when I install this component, I don't see those MBean methods in my JMX
console. what is wrong?

2) in getExtensionMBeanName I create an ObjectName like this:
ObjectName name = new ObjectName("com.mycom.examples:name=comp1");
how this method can be used?

thanks,
Yusef

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: extension MBean

Posted by yusef <yu...@acecomm.com>.
Hi Guillaume,
thanks for your reply. I was doing the registration in wrong place.
I found your reply to the similar email in the mail archive and it's working
now :)

cheers,

Yusef

Re: extension MBean

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

Re: extension MBean

Posted by Doug Fischer <dg...@dfischer.com>.
Yusef,

I have been dealing with this same thing.  Please see the JMX Configuration
thread @ http://www.nabble.com/JMX+configuration-t1650672.html

Doug