Posted to user@pig.apache.org by lulynn_2008 <lu...@163.com> on 2014/08/21 10:06:28 UTC

pig 0.13.0 + hbase 0.98.4: "Unrecognized option: -loadKey"

Hi,
I was running TestHBaseStorage unit test with hbase-0.98.4-hadoop2, and 23 test case failed with the following same error. I upgraded protobuf to version 2.5.0, the same version with hbase-0.98.4.
Do you have any idea on how to fix it? Thanks

Testcase: testLoadOrderWithFixedAndPrefixedCols took 0.341 sec
        Caused an ERROR
Error during parsing. Pig script failed to parse:
<line 1, column 4> pig script failed to validate: java.lang.RuntimeException: could not instantiate 'org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage' with arguments '[pig:col_* pig:prefixed_col_d, -loadKey]'
org.apache.pig.impl.logicalLayer.FrontendException: ERROR 1000: Error during parsing. Pig script failed to parse:
<line 1, column 4> pig script failed to validate: java.lang.RuntimeException: could not instantiate 'org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage' with arguments '[pig:col_* pig:prefixed_col_d, -loadKey]'
        at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.parseQuery(PigServer.java:1725)
        at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.registerQuery(PigServer.java:1659)
        at org.apache.pig.PigServer.registerQuery(PigServer.java:600)
        at org.apache.pig.PigServer.registerQuery(PigServer.java:613)
        at org.apache.pig.test.TestHBaseStorage.testLoadOrderWithFixedAndPrefixedCols(TestHBaseStorage.java:442)
Caused by: Failed to parse: Pig script failed to parse:
<line 1, column 4> pig script failed to validate: java.lang.RuntimeException: could not instantiate 'org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage' with arguments '[pig:col_* pig:prefixed_col_d, -loadKey]'
        at org.apache.pig.parser.QueryParserDriver.parse(QueryParserDriver.java:196)
        at org.apache.pig.PigServer$Graph.parseQuery(PigServer.java:1712)
Caused by:
<line 1, column 4> pig script failed to validate: java.lang.RuntimeException: could not instantiate 'org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage' with arguments '[pig:col_* pig:prefixed_col_d, -loadKey]'
        at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.buildLoadOp(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:881)
        at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.load_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:3568)
        at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.op_clause(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:1625)
        at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.general_statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:1102)
        at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.statement(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:560)
        at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanGenerator.query(LogicalPlanGenerator.java:421)
        at org.apache.pig.parser.QueryParserDriver.parse(QueryParserDriver.java:188)
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: could not instantiate 'org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage' with arguments '[pig:col_* pig:prefixed_col_d, -loadKey]'
        at org.apache.pig.impl.PigContext.instantiateFuncFromSpec(PigContext.java:777)
        at org.apache.pig.parser.LogicalPlanBuilder.buildLoadOp(LogicalPlanBuilder.java:869)
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:541)
        at org.apache.pig.impl.PigContext.instantiateFuncFromSpec(PigContext.java:745)
Caused by: org.apache.commons.cli.UnrecognizedOptionException: Unrecognized option: -loadKey
        at org.apache.commons.cli.Parser.processOption(Parser.java:253)
        at org.apache.commons.cli.Parser.parse(Parser.java:170)
        at org.apache.commons.cli.Parser.parse(Parser.java:114)
        at org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage.<init>(HBaseStorage.java:262)

Re: pig 0.13.0 + hbase 0.98.4: "Unrecognized option: -loadKey"

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Does change to --loadKey help?

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: pig 0.13.0 + hbase 0.98.4: "Unrecognized option: -loadKey"

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
Does change to --loadKey help?