Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Arvind Pandey <ar...@datamatics.com> on 2007/07/04 07:59:23 UTC

how to access the properties files from java script

  Hi all,

            I am using myfaces 1.1.5 .  We are showing java script
confirmation dialog box  .
  But We need to show the confirmation message in multilingual format.
  Is there any way to read the property file so that we can show the message
in multilingual?
  Or is there any other soln for this?
  Any help will be appreciated..........

  regards....
  Arvind pandey

Disclaimer: The information contained in this e-mail and attachments if any are privileged and confidential and are intended for the individual(s) or entity(ies) named in this e-mail. If the reader or recipient is not the intended recipient, or employee or agent responsible for delivering to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or attachments thereof is strictly prohibited. IF YOU RECEIVE this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender and return the original message.

Re: how to make 'OK' and 'CANCEL' button multilingual.

Posted by Andrew Robinson <an...@gmail.com>.
Write your own confirm box using a modalDialog control would be my suggestion.

Otherwise, lookup the documentation for the browsers you want to support.

RE: how to access the properties files from java script

Posted by Arvind Pandey <ar...@datamatics.com>.
Hi David!

      Thank you for giving this noce solution. It is working fine.
But now the requirement is to make 'OK' and 'CANCEL' button multilingual.

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.