Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Luciano Morais <lc...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/05 03:17:59 UTC

Apache Pivot

Hi,

my name is Luciano, I am very used to develop desktop applications and tools
like Pivot and Flex really caught my eyes. But I wonder if there is any
Designer I could you to build a demo Application... It would be very nice
even if it were early-stage development one.

Thank you.

Re: Apache Pivot

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
There is currently no GUI builder, but Pivot is quite easy to learn and work with. I'd suggest taking a look at the tutorial if you have not already done so:

http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/

Re: Apache Pivot

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.
Your formatting wasn't preserved so it is hard to tell what was highlighted, but this is just the HTML code used to host a Pivot application as a Java applet. FYI, all of the JavaScript code from alexgorbatchev.com is used to perform syntax highlighting for the tutorial examples - it isn't necessary for deployment.

Re: Apache Pivot

Posted by Luciano Morais <lc...@gmail.com>.