Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sric <sc...@funmobility.com> on 2007/08/28 21:43:45 UTC

BindingId for a Client Spring Configuration

Hi,
I have a REST service that I am trying to invoke through a Java client
managed by Spring. I need to set the BindingId on the
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean bean. Currently my configuation
is as following:

<bean id="factory" class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">
	  <property name="serviceClass" value="com.fm.services.search.ISearch"/>
	  <property name="address"
value="http://server:8080/my_service/services/xml/service/"/>
</bean>

How do I set the BindingId in the above Spring bean definition? I know it
can be set using the java call
factory.getClientFactoryBean().setBindingId(HttpBindingFactory.HTTP_BINDING_ID);

Thanks
Sriram

Re: BindingId for a Client Spring Configuration

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Here is a example for you :)

      xsi:schemaLocation="
http://cxf.apache.org/jaxws http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/jaxws.xsd">

  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml"/>
  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml"/>
  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-binding.xml"/>
  <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml"/>

  <bean id="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"
class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.support.JaxWsServiceFactoryBean">
    <property name="wrapped" value="false"/>
  </bean>

  <bean id="greeterServerFactory"
    class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean"
init-method="create">
    <property name="serviceClass"
value="org.apache.cxf.customer.bare.CustomerService" />
    <property name="serviceBean">
      <bean class="org.apache.cxf.customer.bare.CustomerService"/>
    </property>
    <property name="address" value="/services/serverFactory/restful"/>
    <property name="bus" ref="cxf"/>
   <!-- *setting the binding here* -->
    <property name="bindingId" value="http://apache.org/cxf/binding/http"/>
    <property name="transportId"
value="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http"/>
    <property name="serviceFactory" ref="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"/>
  </bean>

  <jaxws:endpoint id="restfulServer"
              implementor="org.apache.cxf.customer.bare.CustomerService"
              address="/services/endpoint/restful"
              bindingUri="http://apache.org/cxf/binding/http">
     <jaxws:serviceFactory>
       <ref bean="JaxWsServiceFactoryBean"/>