Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net> on 2007/09/17 20:16:03 UTC

Client-side configuration using Spring?

Do we have any documentation (or examples) on client-side configuration
using Spring?  I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks,
Glen

Re: Client-side configuration using Spring?

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
There are a couple in the systests.   For example:
systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/outofband/header/cxf.xml

For what you would need, you would add the AllowChunking attribute to the
http:client element.

You could also do it programatically.   I think you can do something
like:

Client client = ClientProxy.getClient(port);
HTTPConduit cond = (HTTPConduit)client.getConduit();
cond.getClient().setAllowChunking(false);

That may need to be done before the first hit.   Not really sure though.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer