Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Bowe, Bastian" <Ba...@astrium.eads.net> on 2005/02/21 16:33:41 UTC

Link rewriting in for Portlet

I would like to run my cocoon app as a JSR168 Portlet and followed the path
outlined in the wiki. I'm using the linkrewriter in conjunction with the
PortletURLModule of Vadim Gritsenko. Rewriting links works ok. Anyway I have
some issues:

1. Sometimes I get a Internal Server Error:
   Invalid path ('../' is not allowed) :
/\/project/src/documentation/content/xdocs/../devel/ide.xml

2. Images are not rendered (I've tried with and without rewriting of @src).

3. Javascript does not function/is not loaded.

4. CSS does not function/is not loaded.

Can you please give some pointers? Is there a document describing the link
generation process and how to adapt existing applications?

Kind regards

Bastian Bowe