Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by mehtalalit <lm...@decimal.co.in> on 2011/07/12 20:25:29 UTC

Using AXIS2 with reverse proxy

Hi,

We have a AXIS2 WebService running behind Reverse Proxy. The architecture is
something like this

There is a Apache that Acts as Reverse Proxy. The apache has a Public IP
The Reverse Proxy forwards the HTTP request ti anpther Apache with Private
IP and the Apache with Private IP forwards all call to Tomcat where Axis2 is
deployed.

Now when we access WSDL there is problem. The WSDL does not point to proxy
with Public IP. How do we address this issue.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: Using AXIS2 with reverse proxy

Posted by mehtalalit <lm...@decimal.co.in>.