Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Paul Sullivan <Pa...@pcssinc.com> on 2006/06/28 16:41:14 UTC

sqlmap parameter question

Hello,

I have a query in a sql map that contains sub queries, within those sub
queries I compare dates and I want to be able to pass in a custom date.
What is the best way to do this? I have a domain class containing the
data but if I add it to the dynamic where clause it bombs (which it
should). Here is an example of the where clause contained in the sub
query (I want to be able to use whatever date I want instead of
'4/1/2006'):

WHERE      (Date > '4/1/2006')

Thanks,

Paul Sullivan