Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Lists <li...@dankeeley.co.uk> on 2007/07/03 16:20:29 UTC

Sequence of requests

Hi,

I'd quite like to put together a sequence of requests and to return in the
logs the total response time for the entire sequence.  Can I do that?  I.e.
a thread group, and rather than returning a response time for each request,
just return a total for all requests executed in order for that threadgroup.

If not then clearly it's something thats relatively easily done with a bit
of post processing on the output file, so it's not a problem.

I'm not sure if there would be issues with the constant throughput timer
here, when that decides a thread can run, do they then all run one after
another, or does it insert delays between each request in a threadgroup..?
hmm...

Thanks,
Dan