Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/02/17 00:54:35 UTC

Re: [woody]display error after upgrade to 2.1.4.It may be a new bug?

Hi:

I think I had similar problems. Woody is working fine now. The solution was:

1- Put the new Xerces parser in endorsed dir
2- If you use Tomcat, then another tip is to remove the work directory to
avoid problems.

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Joerg Heinicke dijo:

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 17.02.2004 00:54, Antonio Gallardo wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I think I had similar problems. Woody is working fine now. The solution was:
>
> 1- Put the new Xerces parser in endorsed dir
> 2- If you use Tomcat, then another tip is to remove the work directory to
> avoid problems.

A Xerces issue *wonder*? That would be really strange, but of course not
impossible, somewhat interesting. I would really like to know if this
helps (build clean, cleaning the work dir and so on). This could also
explain why it works for me as I did a build clean in the meantime and
use still Cocoon's Jetty (with work dir cleaning on start up).

Joerg