Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by bmullan <bm...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/28 13:02:28 UTC

Could a WebCam be used with Guacamole?

Just curious if anyone has used a WebCam with Guacamole?

If so, can you point me to any information that talks about how/what
to implement/configure?

I run Guacamole on Ubuntu 18.04 connecting to LXD container (re my desktop
servers).

All LXD containers are ubuntu 18.04 and run XRDP so the connection is RDP.

Desktop in the containers can be ubuntu Mate/xfce/budgie etc

All that works fine but I'd like to see if I can add video conferencing into
it.

There are alot of good possibilities/options:

Apache OpenMeetings <http://openmeetings.apache.org/>

Jitsi <https://jitsi.org/>

BigBlueButton - BBB <https://bigbluebutton.org/>

If it hasn't been done before would any of the 3 above project be capable of
integration with a Guacamole session?

thanks for any info!

Brian Mullan

Re: Could a WebCam be used with Guacamole?

Posted by brian mullan <bm...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nick !

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.